sobota 30. března 2013

PAPELOTE

Well this was one of those things you I always wanted to do. Design a wrapping paper that would actually make it all the way to production, shop, customer and finally to someone who gets the gift. 
For those who don't know, Papelote (www.papelote.cz) is one of the best stationary shops you can find in Prague and the whole Czech Republic. Since they are in love with paper as much as I am, and their way of working and how they set up this unique, simple but playful brand is admirable, I joined their team for a short practice placement in the summer. I had a great time, learned a lot and I was very much pleased when Katka (the founder) got back to me in autumn and I could give something back by creating a wrapping paper for them.

Hopefully it sells well and hopefully it will enhance the excitement of getting a present. After all I still think that unwrapping is the best part of it all!






Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat